Wednesday, June 22, 2005

..... And so, I begin blogging!
(Ahem!! The prequel to this would be an extremely long-winding, edge-of-your-seat experience... which I'll stall for now)

Firstly, for the uninitiated... Waffle means TWO things...

One: The mouth-watering crisp, light, pieces of heavenly** tasting thingummys; which you can drool over by taking a peek at my previous post.
Two: Aimless banter, that you're reading now.. and probably will, if you'll hazard another visit HERE.

Despite my non-existent ability to be concise in what I write/say.. I'll present my humble first-hand (plz forgive any indiscriminate of unnecessary phrases) autobiography in its least lurid, non-extraneous form:

(But wait.. does this thing need a history of my life? I'll pass THAT too!!) Well anyways.. to come to the point of interest.. I'm a nondescript student at the prestigious National Institute of Technology, Warangal. I gambol (no, that's NOT a typo) with circuit-designs, dig into 'tronic esoterica and get high on obscure anomalies of electron-behaviour. And, believe or not.. I've NEVER EVER seen an electron before!! However, I invite claims of sightings of a rampant electron... There's one absconding from my n-type silicon wafer.

If there's anyone out there sniggering at the inanities in the above paragraph.. GO DIP YOUR HEAD IN A PILE OF TOXIC ELECTRONIC WASTE!!

I've always believed that I grew up to WRITE, but it so turns out that I'm destined to reel out relatively unimaginative lab-reports and not perverse top-sellers... The earliest recollection that I have of writing poetry, is the following verses:

Oh God! Please give us rain,
So the farmer can have his grain,
And satisfy our hunger and pain,
........

The ellipsis there is an unfortunate lapse of memory, that 20-years inevitably face as a consequence of senility.. Yes, my dearies.. we live at an accelerated pace! At the end of another 10 years, I'll be what you could call a victim of a rapidly-paced lifestyle..

Time is a sassy wench, as someone wise once said... don't remember who!! ... and Duty beckons.. So, I'll give you readers a respite for now... And call it a day!

PS: If you were waiting for an honest biography.... well.... COME BACK!!

** Don't take my word on that.. It's only when you have rich chocolate sauce spread over it!

5 Patron Prattle:

At 6/22/2005 6:48 AM, Blogger L . Hyena, The said...

Ahem...welcome to bloggerdom!!!

See?? i can be NICE!!!

L.Hyena

 
At 6/22/2005 1:06 PM, Blogger wiseorotherwise said...

Welcome to the REAL WORLD, 'costy!! An absolutely AWESOME first post to begin ur LIFE at the REAL WORLD!!

Well begun is half done, as someone once said. So, keep up the tempo, gurl!!

 
At 6/23/2005 2:15 AM, Blogger Cos Θ said...

Ahem.. LH..:D.. it's heart-warming to see your Welcome.

(Though I can't help but think, that your comment stinks of sarcasm)

 
At 6/23/2005 2:16 AM, Blogger Cos Θ said...

Ok.. LH!! I retract my statement.. I think you're a GENTLEMAN.

** Sigh **

 
At 6/23/2005 2:23 AM, Blogger Cos Θ said...

@WiseOrOtherwise: Thanks for the nice words, killer!! ;)
Won't keep you wanting of some quality posts, atleast..

Watch My Space!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home