Thursday, June 30, 2005

Introspection Inc.

Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror, purged all traces of narcissism from your soul and wondered what lay beneath the lines that age brings? If you whittled away that layer of dermis and epidermis (I admit my knowledge of Biology is well refutable :P), gouged out all that adipose, tore away the muscle and struck out all elements of your skeletal system.. what would you have? Now, I'm not trying to reveal the discoveries of an evolutionary biological-study or evangelise the concept of the Soul.. It actually is the other way round, I still have that question unanswered!!

And what would happen if your cortex decided to take a holiday, and all those bunches of neurons embraced anarchy, and got detached, attached or remained reclusive? I guess you realise that by now, your vision is failing, your hearing impaired, your learning exhausted and well.. all things awry!! I can sense conjecture, that this is what is called a 'vegetative state'. :D


If you're wondering why I'm reeling out so much gibberish, then it's time that you know.. I'm suffering from the dreaded WRITER'S BLOCK!! And, while I'm desperately trying to cerebrate.. so that I can celebrate another post; I'm also fighting off an impulse to smash this keyboard with my fist and bludgeon my monitor until every shard of phosphor-laden silicate is ground...

** BOOM **
** CRASH **
..........
...........

** SIGH **

8 Patron Prattle:

At 6/30/2005 11:52 PM, Blogger It's me ! Redneved ... said...

Now tell me .... frankly .... how many PCs have you destroyed :D ... I am desperately waiting for that figure ... I need to break one more than that ...someone please help me pull my hairs :P

 
At 7/01/2005 12:00 AM, Blogger Cos Θ said...

I'm not as VIOLENT as you may think.. :D
But I'd like to help you tear your hair out!!

 
At 7/01/2005 5:30 AM, Blogger wiseorotherwise said...

Mayb, just Maybe, you can be third time lucky, 'costy!! :D

 
At 7/01/2005 5:37 AM, Blogger Cos Θ said...

And FOURTH time too.. :D

 
At 7/05/2005 2:46 AM, Blogger L . Hyena, The said...

Ahem...out here its called blogger's block...and look at what u've done...now i have it too!!!

 
At 7/05/2005 2:57 AM, Blogger Cos Θ said...

And, WHAT precisely have I done, monsieur?

 
At 7/05/2005 2:57 AM, Blogger Cos Θ said...

And, WHAT precisely have I done, monsieur?

 
At 7/05/2005 2:57 AM, Blogger Cos Θ said...

And, WHAT precisely have I done, monsieur?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home