Friday, July 21, 2006

Being Single, Selfish and Satisfied

What's the deal with the world these days? Water's (bottled, of course) costlier than wine in Australia, they sell petrol for Rs. 3 per litre in Iraq, and people I thought "dumb" come up and talk "sense". We're all running upside down. (Eerily enough, that reminds me of my favourite scene in 'The Exorcist'. Brr!!) The person in question is Paris Hilton. Now, I don't have anything against blondes really. In fact, I rather like most of Reese Witherspoon's outfits in both the Legally Blonde movies. :P It's only about Hilton.. pardon my spite, but she exudes an air of dim-wittedness. However, this time around, looks like she's on the road to self-discovery - don't we all need it?

This is what she said, last month, on Letterman's show:
"I'm single for the first time in my life. I just want to be alone. I'm just going out with my sister and my girlfriends. It's cool not having to answer to anyone. I've never had time to get to know myself, I always put all of my energy into the man. I don't get to spend time on me. I'm just getting to know who I really am, until I can find someone else."

Period.

0 Patron Prattle:

Post a Comment

<< Home