Friday, July 22, 2005

How I 'almost' got employed

If there's anything that I've been procrastinating for too long, I think it's filling-in this space. Technically(ain't that the word for it?), I haven't found enough time to step out of our GREEN campus and foray into the wilderness beyond and find a cyber cafe.. (Well, there are PLENTY of them around, alright.. but ones that have semi-battered keyboards, dysfunctional mice, low resolution monitors, cramped cubicles and an obscenely SLOOOOW connection!!)But, more non-technically... there hasn't been much I've had to write about; until NOW!!

It's that time of the year in every NITWian's life.. when the Training 'n Placement Section swarms with impeccably clad job aspirants (yeah.. those ubiquitous ties, and folders held in clammy palms... mornings without breakfast.. and bleary-eyed midnight vigils for the day's interview results) The time of the year, when the corridors of the TnP are ruled by self-important student co-ordinators.. that.. ahem.. includes ME!! :D

If there's anything in life, that's the most heartening thing to witness, it's the JOY on the faces of the 'lucky' ones... The suffusion that's near contagious... and I thought it wouldnt be long until it was my turn.. well, it sure did... only.. "ALMOST"!!

If there ever was a case-study done on the most moronic gaffes committed in ONE HR interview, mine would take the cake. Despite clearing my hour-long tech, and a near successful HR.. I had to do what I shouldn't! And well.. the rest wasn't so surprising after all!!

0 Patron Prattle:

Post a Comment

<< Home