Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The thread that binds

I get kinda' depressed when I don't: smear colours on Holi, light crackers on Diwali, decorate the doors of our house with flowers for Sankranti or eat cross-legged out of banana leaves for Ganesh Chaturthi. It's worse still, when you can't tie a rakhi, only because distance makes brothers dearer.

It's miserable that I couldn't go haggling for rakhis this year! Which means there won't be gifts/chocolates either. Sigh!

But well.. I think this is gonna make me feel better:

Happy Rakshabandhan, to my DEAREST brother...

4 Patron Prattle:

At 8/09/2006 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok gurlie i want your phone number here. mail it to me. and let me know in which city your staying too

 
At 8/17/2006 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

>:D<
thats too touching my dear ...
and as u say tats life .. but if I have nechance i ll never let u miss out .... i ll come where ever u are ... sounds filmy eh =))

 
At 8/21/2006 9:12 AM, Blogger L . Hyena, The said...

oye! update! how is life there? have the homies taken a liking to you?

 
At 8/21/2006 2:26 PM, Blogger Cos Θ said...

Ok... all things said (AND done!)... I'm gonna try and post an update on 'My Life' asap..

PS: It's a rocky road!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home